Need Help? Contact Us Today | 833-785-7797 | 
Our customer service centers will have limited functionality on Thursday, September 28th and will be fully closed for maintenance Friday September 29th through Sunday, October 1st, resuming normal operations Monday, October 2nd. All self-service options will also be unavailable via your customer portal during this time. If you are experiencing a power outage, please call your local utility.

My Account

  • How do I cancel my service?

    Please fill out our online  Cancellation Form to request a move-out. Early cancellation fees may apply until you receive your Contract Expiration Notice.


  • I’m moving. Can I transfer my Pulse Power service to my new home?

    Pulse Power would love to serve you at your new home. Fill out our online Transfer Service Form and our customer care team will contact you.
  • Where can I see historical variable rates?

    Click here to see Pulse Power's historical variable rates.
  • What is the refund policy?

    Click here to review our current refund policy.
  • My power is out. Who do I call?

    In the event of an emergency or outage, contact your Transmissions and Distribution Service Provider (TDSP or TDU) immediately.

    Oncor Electric Delivery888-313-4747
    DFW, North and West Texas

    Report an outage
    Track an outage
    Set outage alerts

    Texas-New Mexico Power Company888-866-7456
    Lewisville and North Texas

    Report an outage
    Track an outage

    CenterPoint Energy713-207-2222 or 800-332-7143
    Houston and surrounding areas

    Track an outage
    Set outage alerts

    AEP Texas866-223-8508
    Abilene and West Texas; Corpus Christi, Rio Grande Valley and South Texas

    Report an outage
    Track an outage
    Set outage alerts

  • My service was disconnected. How much money do I need in my account to be reconnected?

    To restore electricity service on an account that has been disconnected for non-payment, you will need to make a payment that brings your past due balance to $0.
  • How do I set up an online account with Pulse Power?

    Enter your account number or billing zip code on our registration page — it takes just a few minutes, it's absolutely free, and it's totally secure.

  • Can I change my billing address or mailing address on my account?

    Yes, you can change your billing address and other information by logging in to My Account and editing Account Information section. Please note that  changing your billing address will change where we mail your bill and it will not change where you are getting electricity service.

  • How do I retrieve my username or reset my password?

    Click on Forgot Password and enter your Account Number and Email Address.

  • How do I change the email address associated with my account?

    You may change your email address by logging in to My Account and editing Account Information section.

  • How do I add another Pulse Power account for online access?

    Log in to My Account and go to "Manage Linked Accounts" under your name, where you can add other accounts using the Account Number, Premise ID, Phone Number and Zip Code.

  • How do I use My Account?